Welcome to Automotive Specialists
Welcome to Automotive Specialists, your one stop for complete automotive diagnostics, maintenance and repairs, happily serving Tucson customers since January 1998.
- Is your check engine light on?
- Are you making excuses about the way your car is performing?
- Have you noticed that you are getting less miles per gallon?
- Maybe you’ve taken your car in to another shop and the problem really wasn’t fixed?
- Are you worried that if you bring your car in for repairs you’ll be given a laundry list of problems to be fixed and an astronomical bill to go along with it?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above you’re in the right place! You now have a less expensive option for superior quality and service. We provide services that you previously had to get from the dealer. Today’s computer controlled vehicles need a specialist to find a solution for your vehicle’s problems and then repair it right the first time. At Automotive Specialists we’ve got you covered.
Our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment pinpoints your vehicles problems with laser-like accuracy and our ASE Master Certified technicians then fix it right the first time.
Experience the superior quality and trusted service of Automotive Specialists for your self. We look forward to seeing you.
Remember… “TEST FIRST DON’T GUESS”.
AUTO REPAIR ADVICE
The Monday Morning Mechanic explains why changing your coolant once a year can save you money!Read More more videos
ASE Certified Technicians
Automotive Specialists employs ASE Certified Technicians. An ASE Certification signifies a commitment to excellence by a technician. In order to be certified in an area, a technician must take difficult, national tests on the most current methods and models, meaning they must constantly be learning about new technologies as they are developed. Technicians must also re-test every five years in order to keep their certification.
Diesel & Gas Performance Products
Foreign & Domestic Repair
- ABS Brakes
- Air Conditioning
- Oil Change
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Tune-up and Emissions
- Autos, Trucks, SUV’s
- Fleet Maintenance Programs
We Specialize in…
- Complete Diesel Service
- Computerized Engine & Fuel Diagnostics & Repair
- A.C. / Auto Climate Control Repair
- Electrical Systems Diagnostics & Repair
- GM Tech 2
- Ford NGS
- Chrysler DRB3
- Motor Vac
- Carbon Clean Fuel System Flush
- Improve Performance
- Increase Fuel Mileage
- Save $Money!